Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My final days are here.

I'm slowly accepting that the end is here. Over the next couple days I have two mountains left to climb in Kerry and Waterford, the weather is absolutely gorgeous and is giving me the perfect going away, although it's bittersweet. 

It's been the greatest year of my life that's for sure. It's hard to imagine how the next however many years I have could compare to something so incredible and life changing, but I sure hope they compete. In my wildest dreams I never imagined I'd be standing where I am today, experiencing all I have. It's fair to say I've pinched myself a few times over the past 8 months to see if this is more than a dream. To all the incredible people I've met and been fortunate enough to share experiences and memories with, Thank you. You truly made this experience once in a lifetime and it means more to me than you'll ever understand. I won't be saying goodbye, I will be seeing you soon whether it be in Brazil, France, Germany, Spain, Canada or even back here in Ireland. 

I can't thank Geroge J Mitchell and all involved in this program enough, you've truly changed my life. 

Go raibh mile maith agat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment